Pages

9.14.2012

Williamsburg

The trip to Williamsburg was good and Mia came with me! The first night when we went out to eat at a colonial tavern I brought Mia in Felicity's holiday gown. Our waitress posed with her:).


Our waitress also brought out a high chair for Mia so she wouldn't have to like be uncomfortable. Or me.

She wasn't having quite a great hair day.

  Then the other night we went to another colonial tavern where Mia went also wearing Elizabeth's riding outfit.


I didn't walk around colonial Williamsburg with Mia because I didn't want her getting scratched up, shoes lost, etc. On our way back from Williamsburg I caught the sunset with the camera.

                                                                                                              Have a nice weekend!
                                                                                                                          Shauna

2 comments:

Jessica Spurlock said...

Fun! :)

anonymous said...

That uis SO cool you got to go there! I want to go there so bad! Lol. :)

-Fellow AG lover. :)