Pages

9.10.2012

Gone

My family decided to go to Williamsburg this week and so Saturday morning Mia and I packed up her colonial outfits to take. We brought Felicity's retired Holiday Gown and Elizabeth's retired Riding Outfit. And yes when we were walking around the colonial area there was a lady on a horse and her riding outfit looked just like Elizabeth's! I had always been like how do they were all those clothes to ride a horse? But they do. When I get home on Thursday or Friday I will post pictures of Mia and a couple things we picked up!

                                                                                                                              Until then farewell!:)
                                                                                                                                           

No comments: