Pages

9.05.2012

Deer and a pair of shorts

A couple days ago I saw a video on MyFroggyStuff about making elastic waist doll pants. Today I decided to make shorts but use the same idea. For my first pair of shorts, I think that they look pretty good!:)
 About a week ago my mom and I were making dinner and something caught her eye. It was a DEER! We have also seen foxes, my dog Bear killed a possum and got rid of our temporary mole problem, and we have also heard a bobcat! I grabbed my camera real quick and started snapping. The one where the deers head is turned she is looking at her two babies. I couldn't get a picture of the babies because they ran real quick after there mom.


Have a good week!
Shauna
 

4 comments:

SBgal said...

That aint to bad Shauna, miss ya. I cant believe you were able to get that shot of the deer. Usually when I see them, there on the side of the road (if you know what I mean)

Shauna said...

Miss you too! I wish you lived in NC. I was so afraid the deer would bolt without me getting a picture!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of the deer! The dolls shorts look good! Grandma

Shauna said...

Never really delt with elastic before. Took some getting used too but I think that they turned out nice.