Pages

10.18.2012

Doll Storage: My way

I know everybody has different organizing or storage ways. This post is just to give a couple of ideas for y'all.:)
This is where I store most of my doll dresses. On the bottom of the shelfing in my closet there is just enough room for the dresses. If you are putting store bought curtains in your house use the bags with the little hook on top to put the doll dresses in. They work very well! Also when I buy doll clothes from AG or Springfield Collection they come with the hangar. Use those as well and then you won't have to buy any or as many. My Froggy Stuff channel on youtube has a video on how to make hangars for doll clothes.

I have the shoe rack on the back of my closet door and in the last month or two have decided to put doll clothes in them. It works so well! No more sorting through boxes and boxes of doll clothes to have a quick picture shoot!
I made this shoe storage box/chair out of two American Girl clothes boxes. One was bigger, one was smaller. I am running out of space for shoes now! I will do a tutorial for this sometime. Hope you liked this post!
Shauna

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Thats awesome! I actually use Build-A-Bear hangers!

Shauna said...

That's a great idea!