Pages

10.15.2012

Doll Find

My mom and I were shopping in Tuesday Morning and I came across some Our Generation and Madame Alexander Favorite Friends Collection Stuff.  My mom saved the OG stuff for Christmas but  I got the MAFF stuff now.
It includes the boots, jeans, sweater, vest, and hat. Pretty good deal for only ten bucks.
 
Nicki is modeling for me today. She says, "The jeans, sweater, and hat are cool but I don't know where they got the shoes and vest."
                                                                Ze hat.
                                                                 The vest.
                                                The shoes. I think I will replace the white laces with black.The white just looks a little odd. The shoes are a weird kind of rubbery plasticy stuff. Just kind of weird.

The jeans are glittery with red stitching so if you like everything matching these won't go with a whole lot.
This is my take with the outfit. As you can see the sweater is a little short but like some fall sweaters 3/4 is the style. I also paired it with purple boots from AG, Julie's meet belt, and the pink and black store exclusive sunglasses.
 

Purple boots from AG.
 
                                                     Julie's belt and up-close view of the jeans.
I hope that you guys enjoyed this review and again it is from the Madame Alexander Favorite Friends Collection. It was ten dollars for the set at Tuesday Morning.

Shauna

4 comments:

Jessica Spurlock said...

Cute! Great find! :)

Lydia said...

Adorable!

SBgal said...

An awesome find. Love the second outfit. The first is so perfect for a fall casual.

Shauna said...

Thanks! Sometimes you just get lucky at finding doll stuff.