Pages

8.29.2012

The Airport

 
 
On Monday my dad, brother, and I went to a municipal airport (for small airplanes) and went flying on a four person plane. I brought Julie along and took some pictures. We had an AWESOME time! I think Julie did too.
 
 
                                                         Sitting on the propeller.
                                                              Big blue sky
                                                            Watching the land whizz by. But really we didn't go SUPER fast.
                                                       Steering
                                                      Watching the dials.


Hope you guys enjoyed the pics!
Over at Doll Diaries they are giving away Dreamworld Collections' Leotard and short set. Be sure to check it out!
Shauna

5 comments:

Del :) said...

Her hair is so cool!

Shauna said...

First French Braid I EVER did on a doll! So yeah to me it turned out pretty good.

Del :) said...

Nope. Not *Pretty good*. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shauna said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! You are so gifted with the hair and taking pictures! Grandma