Pages

5.26.2012

Nicki and Sky


Hello everyone! Sorry I have been missing but I have been busy. I took some awesome pictures of Nicki and my horse Sky but when I was transfering them over to my computer a lot of them got lost. The lost ones were most of the good ones but here are the ones that I have. Also in the May reader photo contest at Doll Diaries I won!! Pretty excited.

Nicki is SO cute on a REAL horse!


Just a close up of her riding ability.


Sky (the horse) is just standing still but it looks like they are galloping :).


Love. A heart that I painted on Sky even got in the picture.
Tomorrow I might post a craft if I have enough time to experiment with my idea.

Shauna



2 comments:

Jessica Spurlock said...

Hi! :) I love your blog!
Nicki looks like she is having fun!
~ Jess
myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

Shauna said...

Thanks! I'll check out you're blog.