Pages

4.19.2012

Hello!

Hey everyone! To tell everyone a little about my dolls I have 6. Julie, Samantha, Nicki, Mia, Ashley (look alike) and Rebecca. I was going to take some pics of all of my dolls on my horse but it's been rainy lately. So here's a picture of the dolls before I got Rebecca this March. Oh wait I found one! This was one I took the day that Becca came. They're celebrating the coming of their friend and sister.
I first got Ashley on Christmas in 2006 from my great grandmother. Then I got Samantha or Ashley the next year but I don't remember who I got first. I got Mia and Julie in January of 2008 at AGP Atlanta. Then this March I got Rebecca. SHE IS SOOO PRETTY! I would have to say she is my prettiest doll!
If you would like to contact me, please email me at mybunniesrbest@yahoo.com

Shauna


No comments: